2nd March – 12th June
Certificate III in Vocational and Study Pathways
WHAT YOU CAN BE
The Indigenous Police Recruitment Our way Delivery
Program (IPROWD) supports Aboriginal and/or Torres
Strait Islander people to join the NSW Police Force or
other Justice and Emergency Service Agencies.
Course outcomes include:
• Information Technology
• Writing and Presenting Information
• Ethics and Workplace Responsibilities
• Aboriginal Studies
• An excursion to the NSW Police Academy,
• Support to reach the fitness levels required to
meet the NSW Police Force Recruitment
• Support with applications for Charles Sturt
University, NSW Police Force or other Justice
and Emergency Service Agencies.
• Be of Aboriginal and /or Torres Strait
Islander descent, and to self-identify and be
accepted or known by your community.
(Proof of Aboriginality/Torres Strait Islander
may be requested)
• Have no serious prior criminal history or
serious driving offences. (All applicants
must give approval for a basic Police
screening to be conducted)
• Be a minimum age of 17 years 10 months at
commencement of the course.
• Have or be able to obtain a NSW Driver’s
Join our information session.
Date 9th December 2019
Contact Lisa Morris- 02 4936 0217
Location TAFENSW Kurri Kurri Campus
Time/room 9:30am / AA Conference room
Address McLeod Road, Kurri Kurri NSW 2327